We Welcome All into an Enrichment of Faith: a Sacred Space where God’s True Presence is revealed in the Sacraments and in our Community that encompasses Christ’s Love for one another and the needs of our brothers & sisters throughout our World.
WALK IN GOD’S LIGHT
We do not know when Christ will come again in glory.
Nor do we know the day of our death.
This should not worry us.
What is important is to live this day well by being respectful and loving towards each other and seeking to walk in God’s light.
If we do this, we will be ready whenever God calls us to eternal life.
The Rite of Christian Initiation of Adults (RCIA) is a process (meaning no formal written examinations) for those interested in becoming Catholic or who are Baptised and want to complete their Sacraments of Initiation of First Holy Communion and Confirmation. This is also an ideal opportunity for non-Catholics who just wish to enquire into Catholicism who may feel that this is where God is calling them. I will be commencing the RCIA process on Tuesday, 11th October 2022 at 7.00 pm in the Presbytery (the building beside the Church), 46 Thomas Street, Nedlands. Anyone who has questions or even want to join in as a refresher for their faith’s journey are also welcome.
If you have any other questions please phone me on 08 9386 1870 or email:
Fr Gavin: firstname.lastname@example.org
About our Parish Priest⸻
Fr Gavin Gomez
Welcome to the Holy Rosary Nedlands Parish Website. We understand the need to provide a safe environment for parishioners to be informed of the parishes programs and events. Thank you for participating and helping the parish grow into a community the has God in its center. If there\'s anything you would like to tell us, please get in touch through our emails. Have a blessed day!
The occasional Holy Rosary parish publication initiated in 1983 returns in electronic form in keeping with the digital age. It also saves parish funds as it avoids all the printing costs associated with the hardcopy magazine format of yesteryear.
Now, it is in a blog format and you should email your contributions to: email@example.com
But while Beads is open to contributions from all, there are some guidelines about content.
The most important of these is to be respectful of others who use this site.
- Material of interest and relevant to Holy Rosary parishioners and the Catholic Church
- Stories can be historical or current or projected
- Promote parish activities and those of interest to the Catholic community
- Language which is respectful towards all readers
- Author needs to be identified
- NO Language which is offensive, inflammatory or provocative
- NO Party political material
- NO Campaigns for social, political and other issue changes, social engineering, industrial relations, etc
- NO Material which is libellous, condoning illegal activity or contempt of court
- NO Commercial endorsement or promotion of products, services.